- Decorating items for furniture, antique, photo frame, art & craft, sculpture, and multi-purposes.
- Suitable for general Gilding.
- Do not heat.
- Gold on base is not eatable.
- Decorating lettering and bookbinding’s, popular in interior design and artistic work
You can use the gold leafs on wood, sand, cement, glass, metal, carved and raised letters, signboards, trucks and general flat surfaces.
Each gold leaf of the set is separated by a dusted paper to prevent them from sticking together – this paper does not damage the gold.
Why to use gold on base?
– It is easier to handle with less loss during a project and more affordable as pure 24 Karat 999/1000 gold
Can this gold leaf be melted or burned?
– No, as gold on base, it can not
Can it be used for cake decorations?
– No, this gold leaf is not edible.
There are no reviews yet.